2 lbs Brussels Sprouts, halved
1 medium shallot, diced finely
3 tbsp Naked Coconuts Coconut Oil
1/2 bottle Naked Coconuts Chili Garlic Teriyaki Sauce (Choose Sesame Ginger for a non-spicy version)
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
1/2 cup roasted peanuts, chopped finely
For extra heat, add 2 tbsp of Sriracha hot sauce and a couple of Chili Peppers
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Combine teriyaki sauce, honey, rice vinegar and Sriracha. Whisk together and place to the side.
- Heat coconut oil over medium-high heat in a frying pan until melted. Add shallots and fry until lightly brown.
- Add in brussels sprouts and mix until coated with coconut oil.
- Keeping the frying pan heat on medium-high, stir in the teriyaki mixture to the brussels sprouts and mix until coated. Fry until mixture begins to caramelize before transferring to a sheet pan with chili peppers added in whole, halved or diced finely depending on level of heat desired.
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees until the brussel sprouts begin to get crispy on the outside, approximately 30 minutes. Stir halfway through. Place on broil to finish to add extra crisp if desired.
- Apply a generous handful of crushed peanuts and enjoy!