- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
Pumpkin Spiced Bulletproof Coffee
- 1 cup coffee
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons almond or non-dairy milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
Begin by scooping the thick coconut cream out of the can of coconut milk. (You can put the liquid portion of the coconut milk in a container and save for another use!) Whip with the rest of the ingredients and chill until you’re ready to top on your coffee. For best results,place in freezer for 15 minutes before adding to coffee.
Add all Pumpkin Spiced Bulletproof Coffee ingredients together into a blender and blend until smooth.
Top coffee mixture with coconut whip!