Granola Bar Ingredients
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup apple sauce or maple syrup
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup crushed pistachio nuts
- ¼ cup flax seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
Chocolate Sauce Ingredients
- 100g dark chocolate
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Sea salt
- Mix all the ingredients for the granola bars together in a bowl until it has the consistency of cookie dough.
- Spread the mixture out evenly in a parchment paper-lined brownie pan.
- Put the pan in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Melt the dark chocolate, coconut oil, and maple syrup in a small pan on medium heat.
- Drizzle the chocolate on top of the granola bars and top with sea salt.
- Refrigerate for at least another hour before serving