- 1 cup chickpea flour
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp non dairy milk of choice
- 2 tbsp Naked Coconuts Cocoghee, melted* (plus more for cooking)
- 2 tsp maple syrup or honey
- Fruit, maple syrup and Cocoghee to serve
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Add the dairy free milk and whisk to combine.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a large non stick frying pan over medium heat and add 1 tsp of Cocoghee or coconut oil. Spread out evenly on pan when melted.
- Add a ¼ cup of the batter to the pan at a time, forming small round pancakes, approximately 4” in diameter.
- Flip pancakes after 1-3 minutes, or when all the bubbles in the pancake batter rise, and collapse.
- Serve with fresh fruit, maple syrup, or any toppings you desire! Option to also eat these as a savoury dish.
* To make this recipe vegan, simply swap out the Cocoghee for coconut oil