Substitute any of the vegetables and play with the flavours.
For fun variations, experiment with Naked Coconuts Soy-Free Teriyaki Sauces, which comes in two flavours: Chili Garlic or Sesame Ginger.
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 Tbsp Naked Coconuts Soy-Free Soy Sauce
- 1 Tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tsp Chilli oil
- 1 juice of lime
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 8 Oz Snow peas Thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Bean sprouts
- 1 Red pepper Seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 carrot Peeled and shredded
- 1 Small bunch cilantro leaves
- 6 green onions Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Shredded coconut Optional
- 1/2 Cup Peanuts
- sesame seeds To serve
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl, or place in a mason jar and shake well. Add enough water to thin dressing to the desired consistency
- Place snow peas, bean sprouts, red pepper, carrot, cilantro, and green onions into a large salad bowl and toss well with the dressing.
- Garnish with the sesame seeds and peanuts.