⅓ cup + 2 tbsp Nuit Almond Butter
¼ cup Naked Coconuts Soyless Sauce
Juice of one lime
1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
1 tsp Sriracha (optional)
1 tsp rice vinegar
¼ cup-⅓ cup water to thin
2 tsp sesame oil, divided
1 small head broccoli, chopped into bite-sized pieces
5 cremini mushrooms, sliced
2 medium carrots, julienned
¼ of a small purple cabbage, thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 stalks green onion, chopped
Sesame seeds, toasted peanuts or almonds to serve (optional)
- Whisk together all of the sauce ingredients. The sauce may seem runny at first, but it will thicken up in a few minutes. Start with adding ¼ cup of water to thin and adjust as needed. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiled, add noodle squares and remove from heat, letting the noodles sit in the hot water, uncovered for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, use tongs to gently separate the noodles. After another minute or two the noodles should be al dente. Taste test for perfection, Strain and pour 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil over the noodles strainer. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Add a teaspoon of sesame oil to a large pan over medium heat. Once heated, add the mushrooms, carrots, and broccoli and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and stir, cooking for another minute. Remove from heat.
- Add the strained noodles and sauce to the veggies in the pan. Stir to combine. *If needed, reheat over low heat